Wednesday, February 22, 2012

something new



So where do I begin? I have since resigned from blogging a few years back and now here I am again, fiddling with the keyboard to share with you everyday stories about mundane stuff, little, big, fun, sad, the good & bad and anything that I fancy under the sun. :)


Hell-week ended on Saturday. Mom was (OTC) for like 2 weeks and she left me & my cousin Jeff with her cake orders and some of mine combined! It was stressful yet fulfilling at the same time. :)


And to cap off the busy week, my good friend Coke got us tickets to see the Concert King live on stage. He gave an awesome show performing his greatest hits to the delight of the Tacloban crowd. It was a great night sharing seats with Coke and her closest girlfriends :) We ended the night @ Sabs for some midnight chow. 'Til the next concert!





1 comment: